Are you striving for a way to beat the heat and still look trendy this summer? If so then HD lace front human hair bob wigs are the perfect hair pieces for you! Every style you can imagine is achievable with lace bob wigs. They allow you to switch your hairstyle. Plus, the length is just right and makes installation much easier!
So, are you excited to flaunt stunning HD lace front human hair bob wigs looks without feeling hot & stuffy with your wig? If it’s a big yes, then get ready because we will walk you through step-by-step to install your lace bob wigs and a few bonus tips to make any bob wig look 10x better!
Steps To Installing Your Bob Lace Wig
Follow these detailed steps to install your HD lace front human hair bob wigs.
Step 1: Prepping Your HD Lace Bob Wig
- Clip hair back from the wig’s edges, so it doesn’t get trapped when your HD lace front human hair bob wig is attached to the head. This is particularly critical when using an adhesive to secure the wig.
- Trim the lace as closely as possible to the hairline, be mindful not to cut too much off.
Step 2: Prepping Your Natural Hair
- Prepare your natural hair to install your bob wig. To achieve a natural look, ensure your hair is flat against the scalp, similar to installing a human hair U-part bob wig.
- Cornrows have proven to be a great way to achieve a flat surface as they are braided to the scalp.
Step 3: Prepping Your Skin
- Dab a bit of alcohol solution on a small piece of cotton and remove oil from your hairline to ensure the bob wig can bond securely.
- Whether you are using tape or glue, you must ensure your skin and hair are protected. Cover your entire braided hair with the wig cap and use wig glue around the edges to secure it.
Step 4: Applying The Adhesive 4 Ways
- If you are using a wig glue, spread a thin layer of glue to your entire hairline with a small cosmetic stick.
- If you’re using a gentle bond adhesive, don’t place the HD lace front human hair bob wig on right away. Wait until the adhesive has hardened into a sticky state.
- If you choose a hard bond adhesive, you can place the bob wig right away because it binds quickly.
- And if you are using tape, snip the dual-sided tape to the appropriate length to cover the hairline. Place one side on the hairline and press gently.
Step 5: Installing HD Bob Lace Front Wig
- If you are securing your HD lace front human hair bob wig, begin by gluing the wig to the hairline. Press the wig’s edge carefully against the glued skin, making your way around the hairline until it’s completely secured. Clean away any adhesive that extends beyond the hairline by dipping a q-tip in an alcohol solution. Follow it up by wrapping the hairline with a scarf for 10 minutes, then blow-drying it to fasten the drying process.
- If you’re using adhesive tape, place an HD lace front human hair bob wig and start aligning the hairline edges. Begin from the middle and work your way out to the temples. Then work your way to the back of the neck, one strip at a time, to secure the wig.
Step 6: Styling HD Bob Lace Front Wig
- After the glue has had time to set and your HD lace front human hair bob wig is installed properly, you can style it as preferred.
- Like human hair, U-part bob wig, ensure to use a bit of heat protectant serum before heat-styling.
Bonus Tips To Make Your Bob Wigs Look Better
As promised, it’s time to reveal our favorite tips that will definitely make your HD lace and human hair U-part bob wig look ten times better!
- Color and size are crucial when choosing the right bob wig. Even if you want to go bold with the color, ensure it will compliment your skin tone. And without the right size, your wig won’t stay in place or look natural.
- Every newly purchased bob wig requires some tweaking. Get a proper trim from a skilled hairstylist.
- Rotate your HD and human hair U-part bob wigs to preserve longevity. Wearing the same bob wig will only shorten its lifespan.
- And lastly, you can get dry shampoo your bob wig if you are on a time crunch. Dry shampoo will absorb the oil and product build-up– but don’t skip washing!
As mentioned earlier, bob wigs are a fantastic choice to beat the heat and still look beautiful. With the 6 steps mentioned above, installing bob wigs will be much easier and quicker! And, of course, there are additional tips that will help make your bob lace wig look better!
True Glory Hair is the place for you if you need HD bob wigs or human hair u-part bob wigs. They have premium bob wigs at unbeatable prices. Get yours today!