Role Play Games (RPG) have been very addictive & fun to play. There are some amazing RPG games that have been very popular picks of gamers, such as Fallout, Dark Souls, & most importantly Dragon Age Inquisition.
Dragon Age Inquisition is a RPG released in 2014, developed by BioWare & published by Electronic Arts. The game revolves around the dragon world & is the third major game in the Dragon Age franchise, Inquisition is the sequel to Dragon Age II.
The game is still played a lot by dedicated gamers & has remained a popular RPG from the day it released. The amazing features & tasks make the game exciting such as, charming characters & relationships, massive open world, etc. Dedicated players replay the game multiple times as they currently eagerly wait for the next big launch by Dragon Age.
However, the vanilla version of the game has become mostly boring, repetitive, & stale for frequent gamers. Similarly, the game also has few bugs & some of its character creation options can get old & boring very quickly. Well, the solution is here & you no longer have to play the old school version of the game.
The modders have come up with amazing Dragon Age Inquisition mods to add a bit of spice to the existing game. The mods have the capacity of fixing all the existing bugs & goes over to a complete redesign of the vanilla version of the game. In this article, we will learn more about these amazing mods, including Dragon Age Inquisition frosty & DAI mod manager, & how to install these mods.
Installing Mods for Dragon Age Inquisition
Downloading mods is just the start. To effectively mod Dragon Age: Inquisition, players will require one of two Mod Managers. The most widely recognized is DAI Mod Manager, which players can download free of cost.
Players have additionally started utilizing Frosty Mod Manager since DAI Mod Manager is done receiving updates. Frosty additionally takes into consideration more surface level mods, including face retextures on all colleagues. This is the way to introduce mods on every one of these frameworks on PC.
Dragon Age Inquisition: Frosty
Follow the series of below steps to successfully mod your game using Frosty mod manager.
- Locate the Dragon Age: Inquisition game file, typically in the Origin folder on the drive the game was introduced (mostly C Drive).
- In a similar drive, make another folder called Frosty Mod Manager.
- Download the Frosty Mod Manager and explore to the download location on the PC.
- Unpack the file into the Frosty Mod Manager folder.
- Double tap the Frostymodmanager.exe file to open the application.
- Click New.
- In the subsequent dialog box, select DragonAgeInquisition.exe from the game folder and open it.
- Click Dragon Age: Inquisition in the Select Configuration window. Click Select. A Mod Manager window ought to show up. Leave it open.
- Download a mod and explore to the download area on the PC. Intuitive the full zip folder into the Mod Manager.
- Double tap the mod to apply it to the game. In the event that it has been applied accurately, it will show up in the Applied bar on the right half of the Mod Manager with a tick mark.
- Click Launch to start playing the game with the mod introduced.
Dragon Age Inquisition: DAI Mod Manager
Follow the below steps to download the mods from DAI mod manager. Don’t skip any essential steps as it will result in unsuccessful modding.
- Locate the Dragon Age: Inquisition game file, generally in the Original folder on the drive the game was introduced (mostly C Drive).
- Select a subsequent area and make a folder called Dragon Age Mods.
- In the Dragon Age Mods folder, add a subfolder: DAI Mods
- Download the DAI Mod Manager file and unpack it into the Dragon Age Mods folder.
- Introduce the Mod Manager & pick 64-cycle, and Download All.
- In the Dragon Age Mods folder, explore through the DAI Mod Manager subfolder and open Daimodmanager.exe.
- In the dialog box requesting to pick a mod folder, select the DAI Mods subfolder. In the dialog box requesting an exe folder, select the folder containing your Dragon Age: Inquisition game file from stage 1.
- Download a mod and explore to the download area on the PC. Open the mod folder until you track down the document with the expansion .dai.
- Move the .dai file into the Dragon Age Mods subfolder.
- Explore back to the Mod Manager and ensure the mod shows up and is checked. Click Merge. Sit back for the message saying Task Completed.
- Close the Mod Manager and start the game.
Some Popular Dragon Age Inquisition Mods
Below are names of some of the most downloaded & added mods for Dragon Age Inquisition. There is additional fun attached with the game by adding these mods to them. Look into the most famous ones below.
- SK Hair Pack
- Quicker Looting
- Immersive Starting Armors
- More Loot
- HD Eye Textures
- Eggs Without Hats
- Blackwall – Warden of the North
- Ardent Blossom Misc Store
- Dorian Post-Trespasser Hairstyle
- Buttflap Be Gone
- No More Fog of War
- Multiple Romance Mod
- DAI Community Patch.
- More Banter
- Trespasser Skyhold PJ Replacer and Schematics
- Search Radius Increased
- War Table – No Waiting
- More Loot – Remade
- More Inquisition Levels
- Increase Inventory Capacity
There are more mods that you can download for Dragon Age Inquisition. The above mods are the most used & downloaded ones & make the game very enjoyable. Be sure to follow the above download procedures properly to download the mods.
A Few Final Words
We hope you learned the downloading procedure of Dragon Age Inquisition mods. Be sure to download the mods from trusted sources to save your device from unwanted software & viruses. Feel free to comment down below your views regarding this article.
Read more interesting articles at Hub Blogging