Big enterprises like Coca-Cola, Dropbox, Shopify, Forbes, and Amazon have one thing in common: they dominate the search engine results pages (SERPs). They leverage enterprise SEO services to ensure that their websites are optimized for search engines and that they rank high for relevant keywords. So if you have clients in the enterprise space, you might consider offering enterprise SEO services to help them scale their businesses. Enterprise SEO is a bit different from regular SEO. It requires a more holistic and comprehensive approach to website optimization.
What is Enterprise SEO?
Enterprise SEO is a form of search engine optimization designed for websites with large amounts of content and different languages and serves many countries. For enterprise SEO to succeed, you need to plan, execute, and constantly improve your campaigns properly. It’s never a set-and-forget practice. To give you a better idea of what enterprise SEO entails, here are some of the common features and best practices:
- Comprehensive keyword research: You must identify the right keywords for your enterprise website. This requires a lot of research and data analysis.
- Localization and internationalization: If your enterprise website serves multiple countries, you need to optimize it for each location. This includes translating your content into different languages and using the right keyword variations for each country.
- Multi-platform optimization: In enterprise SEO, you need to optimize your website for different devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile) and platforms (search engines, social media, directories, etc.).
- Regular tracking and reporting: You need to track your enterprise SEO campaigns continuously and report your progress to clients. This will help you identify what’s working and what needs to be improved.
How Enterprise SEO Differs From Traditional SEO?
While SEO is a popular term, enterprise SEO is not as well-known. Here are some of the key differences between enterprise SEO and traditional SEO:
- It is more complex. Enterprise SEO is more complex than regular SEO because it involves a larger website with more content and pages. Also, more stakeholders are involved, making coordination and communication more challenging.
- It is more comprehensive. Enterprise SEO is a more holistic and comprehensive approach to website optimization. It takes into account all aspects of search engine optimization, from technical SEO to content marketing.
- It is more time-consuming. Because enterprise SEO is more complex and comprehensive, it takes more time to plan and execute.
- It is more expensive. Enterprise SEO requires more manpower and resources, making it more expensive than regular SEO.
- It has a longer timeline. Because enterprise SEO is more complex and time-consuming, it usually takes longer to see results.
How to Create an Effective Enterprise SEO Strategy For Your Clients?
When it comes to enterprise SEO, one major challenge is being able to adapt to changes quickly. For websites having enterprise-level traffic, an algorithm change by Google or other popular search engines can result in a drop in rankings and, subsequently, traffic. This is why it’s important to have a solid enterprise SEO strategy in place. Here are some tips on how to create an effective enterprise SEO strategy for your clients:
- Conduct a comprehensive website audit. This will help you identify any technical SEO issues that need to be fixed.
- Perform keyword research. You need to identify the right keywords to target based on your business goals.
- Create high-quality content. You need to create high-quality, keyword-optimized content to attract and engage your target audience.
- Optimize for local search. If your enterprise website serves multiple countries, you need to optimize it for local search. This includes translating your content into different languages and using the right keyword variations for each country.
- Build backlinks. You need to build high-quality backlinks from authority websites to improve your website’s ranking in the search results.
- Track your progress. Regularly track your enterprise SEO campaigns and report your progress to clients. This will help you identify what’s working and what needs to be improved.
By following these tips, you can create an effective enterprise SEO strategy for your clients.
What Are Some of The Most Common Enterprise SEO Challenges?
There are several enterprise SEO challenges that need to be addressed. These include:
- Website structure and architecture. One of the most common enterprise SEO challenges is dealing with a large and complex website. Optimizing all the pages on a website with thousands or even millions of pages can be difficult.
- Technical SEO issues. Another common enterprise SEO challenge is dealing with technical SEO issues. This can include anything from fixing duplicate content issues to implementing proper redirects.
- Content management. Another challenge is managing all the content on a website. This includes creating, optimizing, and publishing new content.
- Stakeholder management. One of the biggest enterprise SEO challenges is managing all the stakeholders involved. This can include the marketing team, the IT team, and upper management.
- Reporting and analytics. Another challenge is tracking all the data and analytics. This includes understanding what the data means and presenting it in a way that is easy to understand.
By understanding and addressing these enterprise SEO challenges, you can help your clients scale their businesses. Enterprise SEO is a complex and time-consuming process, but it is essential for businesses with large websites. If you’re looking for enterprise SEO services, contact SEO Vendor today. They have a team of experts who can help you with all aspects of enterprise SEO, from website audits to keyword researc