Have you forgotten your iPhone Password? You do not need to worry because, in this article, you will learn five easy ways to unlock your iPhone without a Password. If you are interested in learning these methods, stay with us till the end!
Sometimes, we try entering the wrong password because we think we are making a mistake in typing and, after several attempts, the iPhone tells us that it is disabled now. If this has happened to your iPhone, and you are wondering How to unlock an iPhone without passcode. Then, keep reading to know all the related details.
How to unlock an iPhone without passcode?
There are many easy ways to unlock your iPhone without going to the shop. Many people prefer not to go out because they do not trust others with their data for various reasons. Let us start with the easiest iPhone unlocking method.
1. By Using Authentic Software to unlock an iPhone:
FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker is reliable software compatible with iOS 16, iOS 15, and iOS 14. Various trusted platforms like iLounge and CNET recommend this software and ensure that it is safe to use.
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection and open your browser.
- Download this software on your laptop/PC and launch it.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer after selecting the Unlock Screen Passcode.
- You will see the instructions on the screen to initiate DFU/Recovery mode.
- After that, you will see your phone details like the iOS model and version, verify it, and then click on download.
- Once the download is complete, press the Start to Unlock button to begin unlocking.
- After that, you can now use your phone just like before.
Pros and Cons:
This method is quite helpful, it will only require a little time to complete the unlocking process. But, use it only if you do not have any important data on your phone. It is because when you use this method to unlock your phone, it will erase all your data and settings.
It is advised to back up your important files, so you can get your data back after using such methods in case of forgetting passwords.
2. Using Find My Phone Feature:
This method has limitations, such as it will only work for your phone if you had enabled the Find My iPhone feature before your device was locked. Furthermore, you will need an iPhone’s iCloud account credentials.
- First, connect your device with a stable internet connection and open another Apple device if you want to unlock your iPhone.
- Now, by using the Find My Phone Feature of another device, log in to your Apple account by providing the required details.
- Once your iPhone appears on your screen, you can select the option of erasing all the data and settings of your phone.
- This will remove the password but make sure to have a backup of your important files.
Pros and Cons:
It is one of the easiest methods to unlock an iPhone, but it erases all the data and settings of your phone. Always have a backup of your important data, so that you can easily apply such methods. Never turn off iPhone restrictions because they help you to have more control over the features of your iPhone.
3. Using a DFU Mode with iTunes:
If you are thinking of using this method, you will be required an Apple ID and passcode connected to the iPhone.
- First, you need to open the browser by using any other device and open iTunes.
- Now, set the DFU mode and link this device to your iPhone.
- You can now remove all the settings and data by using iTunes.
- It is necessary to note that you must use the latest version of iTunes.
Pros and Cons:
Unlocking the iPhone with the help of this method is very easy but for this, a backup plan is required, because this method deletes all your files and data.
4. Using a recovery Mode:
It is an easy and effective method to unlock an iPhone. Do not apply this method if you have any important data on your phone or if it is not backed up.
- Connect your iPhone with any other device and run iTunes.
- Now enable the recovery mode as per the model of your device.
- Pop-up will appear on your screen, now click on restore.
- The download of the correct software would start automatically.
- You can now easily use your iPhone upon finishing the download process.
- Now unplug your device and restore your files from the backup.
5. Using Siri to unlock an iPhone:
If you use this method, you will not lose your data, but this one is only available for 10.3.3 and 10.3.2 versions of iOS.
- Press the home button to activate Siri on your iPhone.
- Ask her to open the clock and then click on it.
- Now, add another clock by tapping on the plus icon. Click on Select All and Share to send the clock through Message.
- Go back to the Create New Contact screen by clicking the Return icon.
- Now click Add photo and Choose a photo to access the photo library.
- Your iPhone is unlocked once you have pressed the home button again.
We hope you can now easily unlock your iPhone with the help of any of the methods listed above. Always keep a backup of your important files; this is necessary because phone unlocking methods remove all of the settings and data.
Leave a Reply