Power BI is a Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool that consists of various software services, apps, and connectors. In addition, this tool is useful in converting information from different data sources to interactive dashboards and BI reports. Power BI Online Training.
Features of Power BI:
Power BI is an easy-to-use software tool with a simple user interface useful for connecting to the data source. Learning it requires no programming experience and it comes with inbuilt intelligence that helps in selecting attributes for your reports. In addition, it supports easy collaboration and allows collaboration with co-workers for creating interactive reports and dashboards in “app” workspaces. Moreover, it facilitates data visualization along with data sharing and data modeling. Above all, it has various connectors for data sources such as Microsoft Excel, SQL Server database, MySQL database, Oracle database, IBM DB2 database, and many more. To further know about its features, one can visit Power BI Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Power BI.
- Insights from large datasets- This software tool compresses your data and helps in extracting insights from large datasets. In addition, it is capable of analyzing datasets containing over 100 million rows.
- Create custom visualizations- It supports many out-of-the-box visualizations and allows a user to build their own data visualization. Above all, users can create highly customizable visualizations by adding open-source data-viz libraries from R and Python.
- Many Attractive Visualizations- Power BI presents many attractive and detailed visualizations that are useful in creating dashboards and reports. Moreover, you can create visualizations such as stacked bar charts, stacked columns, and many more.
- Range of data sources- It allows users to select from a range of data sources from on-premise to cloud-based and unstructured to structured. In addition, it consists of various data sources like Excel, Power BI datasets, Power BI dataflows, and SQL Server. Etc.
- Datasets Filtration- This software tool allows users to filter the datasets and have smaller subsets that contain only the important data and contextual relevance.
Benefits Of Using Power BI as A Business Analytics Solution:
Power BI makes it very easy to connect your data in one place and provides greater accessibility, organization, and visibility in your reporting efforts. In addition, it comes with various inbuilt connectors that help in quickly loading pre-built Power BI dashboards and performing powerful data analysis. It is a cost-effective tool as it allows users to develop reports and dashboards for free. However, it also comes with a premium option which allows you to customize costing based on your audience usage.
This tool is capable of loading millions of records into memory, thus, enabling a quicker and snappier data analysis experience for end-users. It is a powerful and performant tool that compresses databases and loads them fully into memory for the best possible performance. Moreover, it comes with multiple pre-packed standard data visuals that are useful in leveraging your interactive reports with a variety of customization options. It results in enhancing presentation and functionality. Above all, it allows you to manage security and user access within the same interface. Thus, eliminating the need of using other tools for meeting stringent compliance and regulatory standards. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Power BI for Business Analytics.
- It brings data to life
- Capable of easily connecting to many Data Sources
- It has Artificial Intelligence capabilities
- This tool is constantly being improved with each update
- It is an excellent means of sharing content
- Provides seamless integrations
- Allows you to deploy multiple dashboards
Career Opportunities in Power BI:
Power BI is the marker leader in BI tools as it is an efficient and user-friendly tool for data analysis. It is highly beneficial for an organization therefore it generates various job opportunities. In addition, Power BI consists of some of the best jobs in India and across the world. Moreover, it provides you with handsome salaries and an opportunity to work with the top companies of the world. Many institutions provide Power BI Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start learning this software tool. Given below are some of the job titles available for professionals in this tool.
- Data Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
- Business Analyst