Last Updated on April 8, 2023 by Hub Blogging
How are you going to Saudi Arabia? If yes then this post can be helpful for you. Here we will share some important information about Saudi Arabia’s visit and how to buy visas and umrah tickets. We will also discuss the telecom network Zain KSA Internet packages and how Zain is providing the best-prepaid plans and offers.
Basic Information about Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is a country in the Middle East. It is the second-largest country in terms of territory after Russia. Saudi Arabia shares its borders with Jordan and Iraq on the North, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain on the East, UAE on the South and Yemen on the South. Mecca, Medina and Jeddah are the three major cities of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has an amazing climate throughout the year. The temperature varies from 50 to 60 degrees Celsius in summer and 20 to 25 degrees Celsius in winter. The rainy season starts from May to September during which you can enjoy a good monsoon.
The people of Saudi Arabia are warm and friendly. They love to welcome their guests with a traditional Saudi Arabian drink called “Gahwa”.
Saudi Arabia has 4 main Seasons:
- Winter: December to February
- Spring: March to May
- Summer: June to August
- Autumn: September to November
The official language of Saudi Arabia is Arabic. English is also widely used in the country. The currency of Saudi Arabia is Riyal. The airport code for Jeddah and Riyadh airports is JED and RUH respectively.
Saudi Arabia consists of 13 provinces, 2 regions, 1 capital city, 1 international airport and 4 seaports. The provinces are Al-Qassim, Asir, Ar Riyad, Ha’il, Al-Jouf, Makkah (Mecca), Madinah (Medina), Najran, and Tabuk, Ta’if and Al-Baha’.
How to get Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Before going to Saudi Arabia, you need to get a visa. You can get the visa at the Saudi embassy in your country or you can apply for it online through the website of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
How much does the Visa cost?
- For US Citizens: $20 fee for a single entry and $70 for multiple entries. If you are travelling with family then you have to pay $60 for a single entry and $150 for multiple entries.
- For UK Citizens: £10 fee for single entry and £60 for multiple entries. If you are travelling with family then you have to pay £20 for a single entry and £100 for multiple entries.
- For EU Citizens: €10 fee for single entry and €60 for multiple entries. If you are travelling with family then you have to pay a €20 fee for a single entry and a €100 fee per person per day if more than one person is coming along with you.
- For Other Countries: The charges vary. Check the website of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority for more information.
How to get Visa Online?
- You must have an e-mail ID and a credit card.
- Visit the website www.saudiembassy.net/visaonline/ and fill in the form with your personal details, passport number, the purpose of visit and other important things like your flight details, hotel booking number etc. and click on submit button for payment options.
- You can also visit www.saudicitizen.com to apply for a visa online on their official website but you need to pay a small amount as a service charge from your credit card or debit card.
You will get the receipt of payment at your email address within 2 to 3 days after making payment online which you will need at the time of application for a visa in the Saudi Arabia Embassy or consulate or during immigration check post when you enter Saudi Arabia from another country like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc…
- You will get the visa at your address within 4 to 5 working days.
- Once you have received the visa, you can travel to Saudi Arabia and enter this country without any problem.
- You can also check the status of your visa application online through their official website using your passport number and date of birth.
- You must bring your original passport with you when going to Saudi Arabia.
- You will not be allowed to travel without a valid passport.
- If you are staying in Saudi Arabia for less than 2 weeks then you need to carry a photocopy of the first page and the last page of your passport along with a visa stamp for showing it at the immigration check post when entering this country from another country like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.
Zain Best Call Packages
Zain Call Packages are designed in such a way that they will provide you with the best call rates on all networks. Zain UAE has introduced some of the best Call Packages that are available in the market. Some of them are mentioned below:
Zain Mobile Internet Package:
This package is designed for customers who like to enjoy the internet with their mobile phones and want to be connected with their family and friends through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Orkut and many more.
This package provides you with 100 MB data usage for a duration of 7 days at just AED 25/- only. You will also get free access to Zain’s online content portal which includes access to all Zain’s online services like music, video and many more. This package can be renewed any number of times you want till the validity period is not over. The validity period of this plan is 7 days only.
Zain UAE is a good operator which offers great Call Packages and Mobile Internet Packages to users. Zain UAE is one of the largest and leading mobile operators in the UAE which provides its customers with affordable, affordable packages. Zain offers its customers many different types of Call Packages. These packages are designed in such a way that they can be used by any type of customer be it a corporate or a private customer.