Root causes of such troubles
The wireless network through which your Orbi router has connected might not identify the internet connection. The second cause can be your internet pack. It might have finished, or the validity of your data pack will be over. The third most important reason is the connection of the satellite from the router. It might be faulty or loose. In this case, you will see Orbi flashing white light continuously on your router and the satellite.
Solution for the Orbi router login access
- As your first step, make sure your Orbi router is on.
- Check the wired or wireless connection of all the devices, like your modem and router.
- Also, check the connection from the router to the computer and modem to the satellite.
- Do not place your Orbi satellite in any of the penetrating hurdles, such as the wall, electric appliances, sofas, chairs, doors, fabric or metallic walls, etc.
- Close the browser or completely uninstall from your device. Then install a browser that should be compatible with your router and the extender.
- At the end, if the Orbi flashing white light converts into the Orbi blue light, it means you are ready to go.
If you are still not getting the Orbilogin login page of your router, call our customer support executive. They are always available at your service. You can leave your queries through the chat heads pooping in the bottom right section of this page.
What if my Orbi router does not connect to the internet network?
- Review your entire settings, and then try the automatic login steps again.
- Make sure you receive the correct Orbilogin information.
- Type each login information correctly into the required field.
- Contact your internet service provider to verify your internet settings.
- If the problem persists, call our customer care executives to need instant help.
Login to the Orbi router web interface after network settings
- Connect a computer or the mobile device to your router via an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the LAN ports of your router and the computer with this Ethernet cable.
- Enter the Orbilogin username and password. Here in your case both the information is admin.
- Enter the details and hit the login button to see the Orbi login user interface.
- You will now receive the Orbi blue light on your router, which means the setup is successful
After the Orbi login Wi-Fi system setup, you can view and change your internet settings.
Secure your Orbi Wi-Fi network with the cloud account
- Here you need to create a cloud account. You have to enter the email address and the password in the required field.
- Wait for a minute until the Orbi router setup links your account and gives you login access.
- We all need to personalize our Wi-Fi to secure it from hackers. Put a new password and the user ID.
- The moment you will be prompted to connect to your new Wi-Fi name, go to the mobile SETTINGS of your mobile phones.
- Then click on WIFI and successfully connect to your new Velop Wi-Fi name.
- The Orbi app will try to configure your internet Network.
- Give a new and unique name to your node. And then click NEXT to continue.
- When you successfully set up the node, click NEXT.
- After all these processes, refresh the screen to add the next NODE.
- Follow the entire process you did for the primary router and satellite.
After the above security settings, your router is secure and is in the best condition. You should go to the Homepage of your router to review more settings. If you did not get internet access, follow the troubleshooting steps in our blog section. You can also see solutions for the Orbi blue light issues.
Read More – Katiana Kay